Seramur & Associates, PC is a full service enviromental and geology consulting firm in Boone, North Carolina. Keith C. Seramur, a geologist formed the company in 2002 with other technical professionals. Are geologists are licensed in North Carolina, Tennessee, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Texas, West Virginia, and Virginia.
Seramur and Associates have provided subcontracted consulting services for clients that include:
- Fort Bragg, NC
- Fort Campbell, KY
- Redstone Arsenal, AL
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Savannah, GA, Roanoke, VA, and Tallahassee, FL
- Tennessee Valley Authority, TN and AL
- The National Forest Service, Asheville, NC and the Croatan National Forest
- National Park Service, Palo Atlo Battlefield, Brownsville, TX
- General Services Administration, San Antonio, TX and Harahan, LA
- DOTs in DE, VA, NC, SC, GA, and TN
- Rockies Express Pipeline, OH
- Dominion Energy, Greenbrier Pipeline, WV, VA, and NC
- Southern Nuclear, Vogle Nuclear Power Plant, GA
- Duke Energy, Cherokee Nuclear Power Plant, SC
- Along with numerous local and state agencies.
Mr. Seramur, president of the company, moved to Boone in 1988 after completing his Masters Degree at Northern Illinois University. He started his consulting career in 1990 with Law Enviromental in Charlotte and then spent 10 years as a Project Geologist for Geonetics Corporation in Boone. Mr. Seramur has worked on hundreds of enviromental and geology consulting projects.
Seramur and Associates field personnel are OSHA certified, having successfully completed the 40 hour Health and Safety for Hazardous Waste Operations course and annual updates. General Liability and Workman’s Compensation, Pollution Liability and Professional Liability insurance is maintained for all projects.
Seramur and Associates has served clients in industry, financial institutions, and federal, state, and local governments. Our success is a result of our commitment to the client. Our business philosophy is to develop and maintain strong personal client relationships, provide superior service responsive to our clients needs, and always meet our commitments.